Foreign languages center
The center first was established in the history of the Academy. Its activities are based on the requirements set by the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan in August 16, 2017 “On measures to fundamentally improve the system of training, retraining and advanced training of officers of internal affairs bodies”. The main objective of the Center is to organize the in-depth study of foreign languages by the academic staff, researcher and cadets of the educational institution.
The main activities are:
- Organization of additional training courses with the involvement of highly qualified specialists on a contractual basis for the study of foreign languages by the academic staff, researchers and cadets of the educational institution;
- preparation of the staffs of the Academy, researchers and cadets for the participation of foreign scientific and educational events and training seminars, exchange of experience, advanced training in foreign educational institutions and internships;
- assistance to increase the pedagogical potential of teachers through the organization of program teaching of foreign languages;
- the introduction of modern pedagogical and information and communication technologies, innovative methods, advanced learning experiences, interactive tools and media education products in foreign language courses;
- based on the level of proficiency of the academic staff, researchers listeners and cadets of foreign languages, the development and improvement of curricula and programs, textbooks and teaching complexes with the involvement of highly qualified specialists.
- For the purpose of material encouragement of the employees of internal affairs bodies for the knowledge of foreign languages, organizing and conducting examinations to identify the level of knowledge in foreign languages.