Department of international cooperation and learning foreign experience
In training specialists at the level of modern requirements, the study of advanced foreign experience and the establishment of cooperation in this area are of great importance. The Department of International Cooperation and Study of Foreign Experience was established in accordance with the requirements defined in the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated August 16, 2017 “On measures to fundamentally improve the system of training, retraining and advanced training of internal affairs officers”.
The main objective of the department is to develop cooperation with higher educational institutions of law enforcement bodies in the field of education and science, the integration of educational services of the Academy and increasing its authority in the global information and educational space.
Main tasks of the Department consist of the following:
- Establishment, development, enhancement and coordination of cooperation in the fields of education and scientific research with higher educational establishments of law enforcement bodies of foreign countries and international organizations in accordance with legislative acts and international agreements of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- establishment and development of mutual relations between the higher educational establishments of law enforcement bodies of foreign countries and international organizations and the Academy;
- taking necessary measures to organize the visit of Academy’s delegations to foreign countries according to the prescribed order, as well as delegations of higher educational establishments of law enforcement bodies of foreign countries and international organizations to the Academy;
- provide information and analytical support for the development of mutual cooperation with higher educational establishments of law enforcement bodies of foreign countries and international organizations;
- learning advanced foreign experience on law enforcement activities, data collection, generalization and analysis, prepare proposals on their introduction into the practice, educational process and scientific-research activity of internal affairs bodies.
Largescale projects carried out within the framework of this cooperation serve the mutual exchange of experience, the introduction of modern innovative technologies into the educational process, and, most importantly, the improvement of the quality of personnel training.